Sometimes the simplest remedies can be found at home, in the kitchen. There are many types of masks that can be made with simple fruits/vegetables that can give its users fair skin. In this post we will be introducing two masks that not only help exfoliates but also lightens the skin.
Here is one of the remedies that I use occasionally.
- Soak 2 tablespoons of oats in a bowl overnight with enough water to cover it. The oats helps to reduce the size of pores and smooth the skin, reducing the signs of redness and age spots.
- Cut a tomato in half and scrape the inside, discarding the skin. Do this for both halves. The tomato helps to reduce sebum.
- Squeeze the pulp of the tomato in the bowl with the oats.
- Place the mixture in a blender and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and blend. Put a little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Wash the face with warm water and dry it.
- Apply the mixture on the face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Grind 2 Tablespoon of oats in a food processor.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of baking soda to the oats with enough water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste onto clean, dry face.
- Leave on for 10 mins.
- Rinse with cool water